I am married, a father of four, a Roman Catholic, and a leader in the Federation of North-American Explorers (North American member association of the UIGSE-FSE) youth movement.
The Federation of North-American Explorers, or FNE, was founded in 1999 with just a few boys. As of this year our membership is around 200, and we anticipate adding several hundred more to our ranks this year alone!
We currently have 10 groups in Canada and the United States with a few others in development:
- Four Arrows FNE Group – York Region, Ontario, Canada
- North Star FNE Group – Southern New Jersey/Philadelphia, USA
- 1st St. Patrick Timber Wolf Den – Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
- Abp. Carroll FNE Group – Washington, DC/Northern Virginia, USA
- 1st St. Stephen Timber Wolf Den/Explorer Troop – Sacramento, California, USA
- Northern Lights FNE Group – Madison, Wisconsin, USA
- Mount Monadnock FNE Group – Southern New Hampshire, USA
- Stella Maris FNE Group – Miami, Florida, USA
- El Camino Real FNE Group – Oceanside, San Diego County, California, USA
- Fr. Emil Kapaun FNE Group – Wichita, Kansas, USA
In my other life, aside from being a husband and father I am a software engineer working mainly on web- and database-related projects.