I have written a few posts that I hope can be of help to families considering membership in a youth organization. Since I have inside knowledge of only one such organization, I’ve refrained from making specific comments about particular groups; instead, I’ve tried to raise questions that one should ask before joining:
- The Benedict Option
- Exploring – what it is and what it isn’t
- Putting the Cart before the Horse
- Exploring – what is is and what it isn’t (redux)
- Catholic Scouting or Catholics in Scouting
- Fallacy of the Week: “Scouting is un-Catholic”
I may update this page periodically if I update one of the above posts or think that a new post is in order.